Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
This website is owned and operated by Grazing by Marcelia and Flowers by Marcelia.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms & Conditions below.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "Us", "Our" and "We" refers to www.grazingbymarcelia.com and "You" and "Your" refers to you the client, visitor, website user and or person using the website.
We have the right to make any necessary changes, updates and modifications to our website at any given time.
- By placing an order through our website, you are making an offer to purchase our products and services.
- Grazing by Marcelia & Flowers by Marcelia reserve the right to accept, refuse, cancel or refund any orders that are placed with us for any reason.
- Customers are not permitted to purchase any of our products for resell.
- Once you have placed an order with us, you will receive an email/invoice confirmation within 24 hours indicating your order has been received and payment is required.
- All orders for the weekend must be submitted by Friday at 5pm. If your order is placed after 5pm, we cannot guarantee we will be able to accommodate.
- All orders placed on Saturday after 12pm will be responded to on the next business day.
Pricing & Payment:
- Prices shown are in AUD.
- Prices on each of our products can change at any time without notice.
- If you have already placed an order and we have changed our price, we will not charge you any additional fees.
- Price excludes delivery and delivery charges are advised below.
- Grazing Tables:
- If you have booked a Grazing Table, a 50% deposit is required to secure your booking.
- The balance of the booking fee of 50% will be due 5 days prior to your event.
- Delivery Prices shown are in AUD.
- Deliveries occur at the estimated time specified on your invoice.
- Deliveries for Northern Suburbs and surrounds occur between Monday - Saturday
- Deliveries for South East Melbourne (no further than Mulgrave) occur only on Saturday.
- We offer free delivery up to 10kms from Craigieburn. The delivery fees thereafter are $5.00 per 5kms. The total delivery fee calculated is based on the post code your order is being delivered to.
- If a courier is delivering your order, the free delivery up to 10kms is not applicable.
- Flowers by Marcelia & Grazing by Marcelia take photos of each order that is delivered to the recipient unless the customer has placed the order.
- If you wish to collect your order, please ensure this is selected at the time of placing your order.
- We are located in Craigieburn. The address for collection will be provided when your order is confirmed.
Incorrect & Incomplete Address:
- When placing an order, please ensure all details provided are correct and accurate.
- If an incorrect address has been provided and the delivery has been made, we do not take responsibility for the order.
- If we are unable to deliver your order due to an incorrect/incomplete address, you will be notified via the contact details provided. We can then arrange for your order to be redelivered. Additional delivery fees and replacement fees will apply if products need to be replenished.
- We are not responsible if your order goes missing once placed in a safe place at the address provided.
- As food and flowers are very delicate and perishable, we advise recipients collect there order as soon as they are notified that the order has been delivered. Within the hour is preferred.
- If you need to change or amend the delivery address for your order, you must notify us within 24 hours before your order. If you fail to notify us, we will make every attempt to accommodate this change however we cannot guarantee delivery to the new address. Should we need to reroute, additional delivery fees will apply.
- If you would like to cancel a Grazing or Flower order, please contact us immediately.
- A full refund will only be provided if we have not made purchases to prepare your order.
- Products sold on this website are perishable and flowers life span is dependant on the care they receive. We provide care instructions with each order and if these are followed, your flowers are expected to last 3-7 days.
- Flowers by Marcelia reserves the right to substitute flower varieties when requested blooms aren't in season or are in short supply at the markets.
- Grazing Boxes are only produced at the time of your order. We source premium products from local suppliers. We highly recommend platters be consumed within 24 hours of them being made and received.
- Chocolate Strawberries are only produced at the time of your order. We highly recommend they are consumed within 24 hours of them being made and received.
- Grazing by Marcelia and Flowers by Marcelia is not liable should there not be a clean place or if the order is left at the doorstep at the time of delivery.
- Flowers by Marcelia is not liable if your order is damaged, lost, stolen after we have confirmed delivery.
- Grazing by Marcelia is not liable if your order is lost, stolen, stale, not in its original condition after we have confirmed delivery.
- Grazing Tables:
- If you fail to make payment of the 50% balance, 30% of the initial deposit is non refundable as we cannot guarantee this date will be booked in such a short time. The date would have been kept blocked for a certain period due to your booking.
- In the event we experience a lockdown and your event is affected, you will have the option to opt for a date change or a full refund.
- If you wish to cancel your booking at any time prior to 5 days of the balance payment, 30% of the initial deposit is non refundable. This is to cover costs associated with our time and admin that would have been spent on your booking.
- The equipment remains the property of Grazing by Marcelia at all times.
- Commencement Date: means the date on when the Hire Period commences, as detailed in the Quote.
- Collection and Return Date: means the date that Grazing by Marcelia will collect the equipment and or expect returned from the Hirer, as agreed between the parties.
- Delivery: the agreed address detailed on the Quote, including the fees payable to Grazing by Marcelia.
- Pickup: the agreed address detailed on the Quote.
- Start of Hire Period: means the date the hire period commences and only for a period of 24 hours or as agreed.
- End of Hire Period: means the date the hire agreement ends and all equipment must be returned or as agreed.
- Equipment: means all the equipment which is detailed on the Quote.
- Hirer: means the person or persons named on the Quote.
- Liability: means any damage, loss, liability.
- The Hirer must ensure the equipment hired will be fit for the intended purpose.
- Bond Fee: means the total amount payable for the hire of equipment.
- Bond Refund: means the refund will only be processed when the equipment is returned in its original condition and there are no damage and or stolen equipment. Failure to do so, will forfeit the bond in full.
- Cancellation: means if you cancel within 2 business days, 50% of the hire fee paid is forfeited. This is due to the date being reserved for your event and we therefore cannot guarantee a replacement booking on this day. The bond will be fully refunded.
- Reschedule: means if the Hirer wishes to reschedule their booking, Grazing by Marcelia will endeavour to accommodate the new date however it cannot be guaranteed if there is another event already booked.
- Cancellation and Reschedule: when the Hirer is cancelling the original booking and rescheduling, a new contract will be issued.
- The Hirer is responsible to ensure the Quote issued is correct and to notify Grazing by Marcelia of any changes in writing.
- Payment: When the Quote has been approved by the Hirer, a Tax Invoice will be emailed. All payment details will be outlined on the Tax Invoice.
- Failure to make payment by the due date will not secure your booking.
- Equipment Care: means the Hirer must ensure all equipment is returned in its original condition and packaging for collection or delivery.
- The equipment must be kept in a weatherproof environment at all times.
- Any damage to the equipment such as chips, cracks, heat damage, abrasive or caustic cleaners, ammonia based cleaner, scrubbing pads or abrasive pads, food damage, burns may result in new equipment to be manufactured at the Hirer's cost. If this does occur, the bond is forfeited in full.
- The Hirer agrees to take full responsibility of the equipment while it is in their possession.
- The Hirer agrees and understands that no food or any product is to be put directly onto the Acrylic Boxes.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
2022 © Grazing by Marcelia.
2022 © Grazing by Marcelia.
2022 © Flowers by Marcelia.
2022 © Flowers by Marcelia.